# MS data analysis
Mass spectrometry (MS) based datasets (both from peer-reviewed manuscripts and preprint version) are now available via ProteomeXchange and PRIDE. Here, we demonstrate the use of Galaxy workflows to reanalyze MS datasets ranging from gargle solutions (PXD018682), deep proteomic analysis (PXD018804) to protein-protein interaction (PXD018117). We also extend the original analysis of these datasets by use of post-search analysis validation with open-source software tools.
- Deep proteomic analysis of CoviD-19 virus infected Vero cells. (PXD018804 from Armengaud Lab)
- Gargling samples from CoviD-19 infected patients (PXD018682 from Sinz Lab)
- SARS-Cov-2-human-protein-protein interaction (PXD018117 from Krogan Lab)
- Metaproteomics analysis of the gargle solutions dataset (PXD019423 from Sinz Lab)
- Metaproteomics analysis of the respiratory tract samples from CoviD-19 infected patients